2021 – 2022 Season Line Up
- Andy’s Edible Garden: Microgreens
- August Block Farm: Seasonings, spice rubs, chili starters, garlic salts, shiitake mushroom salt, seasoned pretzels
- Big Tree Herb Farm: Dried herbs, herbal teas, salves
- Begin Greens: November Market Only: Evergreen Holiday Wreaths
- Bounty Hunter Seafood: Fresh hook and line caught fish
- Cassie’s Canning Cabinet: Pickles, relish, salsa, and canned vegetables
- Chef’s Cove: Pies, quick breads, pastries, cookies, brownies, coffee
- Doggie Dorr: Gourmet dog treats
- Doug’s Garden: Canned sauerkraut, pickled baby watermelon cukes, pickled garlic
- East Coast Aquaponics: Lettuce, kale, Swiss chard, Bok Choy, mustard greens, fresh herbs
- Frelsi Farm Icelandics: Grass-Fed lamb, fleece and wool products
- Fruit of the Forrest: Fresh Mushrooms
- Garrison City Nuts: Roasted nuts – cashews, pecans, almonds, sugar cinnamon or salted
- Girard Farm: Organic Vegetables, herbs and eggs
- Grown Heeya: Microgreens, bulb gardens, cut flowers
- Lorelei’s Loaves & Treats: Yeast breads, dessert breads, scones, focaccia/fougasse, French macarons, garlic knots, biscuits, cookies/Scottish shortbread, donut holes
- Nono’s Kitchen: Vegan, Gluten Free and Allergen friendly baked goods: Cookies, donuts, pretzels, bagels, brownies, pies
- Hickory Nut Farm: Goat cheese, yogurt, and fudge
- Howarth Hill: Hand thrown stoneware functional pottery
- Humble Bee Flowers: Flowers in vases (glass and/or ceramic) and dried floral arrangements
- Karimah’s Kitchen Lebanese Cuisine: Lebanese/Middle Eastern food, hummus, tabouleh, falafel, grape leaves, pita breads, and pastries.
- Renee by the Bay: Sweet and savory hand pies
- Sanborn Hope Farm: Grass-fed beef, pastured pork, free range chicken, turkeys, jams, breads, pies, fudge, eggs, cider, apples, maple syrup, frozen blueberries
- Sarandipity Soap Company: Locally-made all natural soaps
- Shagbark Farm: Winter squash, onions, garlic, greens, sweet potatoes, potatoes, Brussels sprouts, turnips, winter radish, carrots
- Spiritwind Farm: eggs, goat milk soaps, moisturizer, and lip balms
- Tatnic Witch Herbals: Soaps, lip balm, salves, infused oils, lotions
- Two Toad Farm: Organic Vegetables, lamb, pork, yogurt, cheese, maple syrup
- Two Wrongs Make a Right Bakery: Baked items – cookies, pastries, whoopie pies
Available space for the 2021-22 season has been filled. If you are interested in vending with us, please check back next season
2021-2022 Berwick Winter Farmers’ Market Vendor Application
- Vendors may sell and display only the items they listed on their application (as these have been approved by the market manager).
- Vendors must primarily sell products they have grown, raised, or produced. No more than 20% of product may be sold on behalf of another local producer; these products must be clearly labeled, sourced locally, and pre-approved by the market manager.
- Preference will be given to vendors near Berwick, ME who are selling mostly edible products they have grown or raised themselves.
- For processed food vendors and non-food product vendors, preference will be given to those using local ingredients.
- Vendors must sell at least one edible product, or they must be selling a non-food product from their own farm, such as wool.
- Vendors selling any genetically modified organism (GMO) produce or using GMO ingredients must clearly label these products GMO.
- Vendors MUST adhere to the State of Maine Single-Use Plastic Carry-Out Bag Ban
- Vendors must abide by local, state, and federal food regulations and acquire any licensing or certification required for products sold in Maine. Vendors are responsible for being aware of and complying with regulations relevant to products they are selling.
- Vendors must provide a current insurance certificate/proof of liability with “Berwick Farmers Market, 11 Sullivan Square” listed as an additional insured to participate in the market.
- The market manager reserves the right to make exceptions to the above rules, but this is expected to occur very rarely.
- By participating in this market you agree to allow us to use your photograph for market promotion including printed material and social media.