Applications for our 2021-2022 Season have just been sent out and are due back by October 31st, 2021. Check back here after then to find out what awesome local vendors will be joining us this season!
We are now accepting applications for the 2021-22 season! Please complete and return your vendor application with payment as directed before the deadline of October 31st, 2021. Thank you in advance for your interest!
- Vendors may sell and display only the items they listed on their application (as these have been approved by the market manager).
- Vendors must primarily sell products they have grown, raised, or produced. No more than 20% of product may be sold on behalf of another local producer; these products must be clearly labeled, sourced locally, and pre-approved by the market manager.
- Preference will be given to vendors near Berwick, ME who are selling mostly edible products they have grown or raised themselves.
- For processed food vendors and non-food product vendors, preference will be given to those using local ingredients.
- Vendors must sell at least one edible product, or they must be selling a non-food product from their own farm, such as wool.
- Vendors selling any genetically modified organism (GMO) produce or using GMO ingredients must clearly label these products GMO.
- Vendors MUST adhere to the State of Maine Single-Use Plastic Carry-Out Bag Ban
- Vendors must abide by local, state, and federal food regulations and acquire any licensing or certification required for products sold in Maine. Vendors are responsible for being aware of and complying with regulations relevant to products they are selling.
- Vendors must provide a current insurance certificate/proof of liability with “Berwick Farmers Market, 11 Sullivan Square” listed as an additional insured to participate in the market.
- The market manager reserves the right to make exceptions to the above rules, but this is expected to occur very rarely.
- By participating in this market you agree to allow us to use your photograph for market promotion including printed material and social media.